This policy establishes the benefits and privileges of retired faculty including:
- Eligibility of retiring faculty members to receive the Emeritus title and certificate, and the benefits associated with such recognition.
- The specific benefits administered by the Office of Human Resources, which are annuity, health, and life insurance.
- Educational benefits available to retired faculty members and their dependents.
- Memberships in which retired faculty members may continue participation.
- Other services, including ID Cards and parking.
Category: Faculty and Academic
Section: Faculty Retirement
Effective Date: July 1, 1994
Last Reviewed: July 1, 1994
Responsible Executive: Provost and Senior Vice Chancellor
Procedure(s) and Supporting Documents
Please refer to the policy and/or the policy contact for any accompanying procedures, supporting documents, and/or forms.